Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To all our patients and referring dental offices:
We are taking all the important steps to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In an effort to promote public safety we are implementing the following temporary measures:
- Please do NOT enter our offices if you have experienced ANY of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:
- Shortness of breath/ difficulty breathing
- Traveled outside the US
- Have been in contact with anyone with active symptoms or anyone who has traveled outside the US
Our commitment to the safety and health of our patients is our top priority.
We appreciate your understanding as we try our best to limit the spread of this disease.
Wasatch Oral Surgery
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html